Anime Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Freaks

A place for Anime lovers to chat about their fave Anime/Manga. So, happy chatting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gdlp
Getting To Know Us
Getting To Know Us
gdlp

hello Empty
PostSubject: hello   hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:20 am

hey there how is everyone.
I'm gdlp aka t.h.s. and many others.. lol
but yous can call me what ya like. gdlp is ok or frank.

anyway i was over on the god awful support forum today just doing some reading and figured i would click around a Lil to see what kinds of new forums people are creating and came across this one.
looks good. i dont know too much about anime but i thought it looked like a new and interesting place to come too. and so far so good. i always enjoy checking new things out and try to have an open mind for just about anything. I'm usually a easy going person. i tent to be on the creative side.
i have 5 forums of my own now.i have bin running and creating forums for a pretty long time now.
i guess i am what you can call a forum freak.

although sadly i only have one forum left on forumotion. i closed a couple and my biggest and best forum with over 10.000 members was shut down for some really hideous and ridiculous reasons. so now most of my places are on vbulletin and ace boards.. although i do not agree with all of formotions politics i am still very fond of there layouts and set up. i still have a pretty kick but forum with forumotion. it is just not registered with any forum directory and very private.

i also like to create music and edit video footage of my own and others to my own short videos.
i dont like romance or long walks on the beach.. hahah just kidding.

so anyway thanks for having me. I'm sure the forum will do fine and i will be posting the link on my forms to help out a lil bit. i always believed that forums were places ware strangers and friends alike can get together talk post and share there interest with one and other. it really saddened me what a lot of forums these days have come to. everyone lurks. no one post or cares. and it seems you cant share much of anything anymore without some outside forum host moderator/admin coming in and telling you,you cant do that on your form.
it never used to be like that.people used to share music,software movies and more.these days if you doing that. you better have a private forum.. but what can ya do. just try to be as active as much as possible have fun and still make new friends. and PLEASE. thank your mods and admins once in a wile. you never know how much time and work goes into running a successful forum until you create and do it you self.. i can't remember the last time i had a member thank me for just having a cool place for them to come to.. but it;s not a big deal. people come people go. forms get created get shut down. so then you start another one and the game goes on. i love entertaining and creating places for people to gather and enjoy there selves with a variety of interest
(AND HOTTIES TOO affraid hehe..... ) so as long as there having fun and enjoy it. then it's worth it to me.

OH you guy's should see what i have in store for my one forums stickam account.
Halloween bash.. oh it's going to be cool.. hehehe.

yea stickam can do wonders for your forum too. i have created a account for the bigest one i have now and it has proven to be very interesting..AND CLEAN .. lol
so dats dat in a nut shell. thanks again and see ya's soon
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Admin
Misty

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 am

Well, that's too much text for me to read but...
Welcome to AFs!
Tell your friends!
Back to top Go down
http://frenzy.forumotion.com
gdlp
Getting To Know Us
Getting To Know Us
gdlp

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:58 am

Misty wrote:
Well, that's too much text for me to read but...
Welcome to AFs!
Tell your friends!

ha lol. dont worry you'll get used to that.
thanx. will do
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Admin
Misty

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:33 pm

No, it's just that i'm dislexic but i can read more than other dislexics
Back to top Go down
gdlp
Getting To Know Us
Getting To Know Us
gdlp

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:55 am

Misty wrote:
No, it's just that i'm dislexic but i can read more than other dislexics

oh really. i used to be like that.not that bad but i would have to take my time reading things.
i used to hate when the teachers made me read out loud in class. but i think everyone hated that.
i would not worry about it. you'll probably grow out of it.

or wait i was perceptionally impaired. Lil diff then dyslexic. but I'm pretty sure you can still grow out of it.i did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nivlac
Getting To Know Us
Getting To Know Us
Nivlac

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:03 pm

Well, it seems now that I'm the only one without an anime-chick for an avatar.
lol

Anyways, hey.

And for how long exactly have you been working on forums?
I'm at about a year & 1/2, but from what you've done, you sound years ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksgames.forummotion.com
Misty
Admin
Admin
Misty

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Your odd one out. *giggles*

Huh, what are you on about
Back to top Go down